[Namron] Bobbing for Mini's at the Known World Party!

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Mar 9 21:51:45 PST 2010

Greetings All,
    Lord Alexander has arranged for Namron to host "Bobbing for Minis" at
the Known World party this year!!

Some of you are familiar with bobbing for minis. I have hosted it at my
house. Suffices to say that we need LOTS of miniature bottles of alcohol.
These are sometimes referred to as airplane bottles. Either way, the more we
have, the better. We need all kinds, expensive drinks and cheap drinks.

These bottles will be sunk in a large tub of ice water and the patrons of
the party allowed the chance to "bob" for one ;-)

Please help our cause by bringing minis or giving them to someone you know
who is going to war.

yis,
Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com