[Namron] [Fwd: [Ansteorra] Hate asking this, but need access to wifi at Gulf Wars]

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:09:33 PST 2010

Can anyone help her?

Vincenti

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Ansteorra] Hate asking this, but need access to wifi at Gulf Wars
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:33:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Amy Adams <irinavukoslava at yahoo.com>
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org

Greetings to all,

I can't believe that I need to ask this, but here goes.

I am currently in grad school after being out of college for twelve
years.  I am doing online classes and am required to access the internet
at least three times a week.

Thus, even though I will be at Gulf Wars, I still need to get on the
internet for a short while several times during War.  Does anyone know
if there is accessibility onsite or anywhere nearby?

YIS,
Lady Phillipa du Moret