[Namron] Open A&S Night...GRAND OPENING...Monday 5/24/2010...TONIGHT at 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 05:32:35 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Not enough A&S in your life? Want to learn something new?
Come on out to an Open A&S night at the Hidden Castle. It's kicking off at 6:30 p.m., Monday, 5/24/2010...that's tonight!
Got a project sitting in the corner? Bring it out. Not sure how to proceed? Get another viewpoint. Have a question about A&S? Ask it.
The lights are being adjusted so that we don't have to be on the stage to see clearly! We can work on the tables...on the floor...and see your patterns, pieces, and paints.
Lots of room! Plenty of energy! Come out and join us!
Let's get a good start on a regular Monday gathering...and keep it going!
Regards,
Maistir Tadhg

...brick by brick