[Namron] Open A&S Night...What a GREAT start!!...next time: Monday, 31 May, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 13:01:15 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I wanted to thank all the folks that made it out in spite of yours truly's tardy missive...my apologies on that point.

In spite of my late announcement, we had 9 folks out for the kick-off. Some of the things that got going were 5 charters, several yards of Star of Merit garter, embroidery and much miscellaneous good cheer.

The Hidden Castle staff has worked to adjust the lighting to suit painting and drafting projects...big improvement over last time...and have put us on the schedule for next few weeks. We really want to keep a good thing going!

So, to make sure I don't botch this part again, the next Open A&S Night will be next Monday (5/31/2010) at 6:30 p.m. at the Hidden Castle.

In conjunction with Open A&S, the Portable Fiber Arts Night will be relocating. So, all you fiber artists, come on out and join us, too.

Again, thanks for the support...see you next time...and make good Art!

Regards,
Maistir Tadhg
...brick by brick