[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Populace Meeting notes, 04 May 10

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 09:36:46 PDT 2010

Greetings all,
I do have one small correction to Bubba's minutes although it is not his fault and was not incorrectly reported, but the information we have has changed since last night. Both of the pavilions were booked for the garb and grub date at Reeves park, so we will be meeting in the open area  next to the war memorial and using popups instead. Anyone who has popups and can bring them it would be greatly appreciated. The rest of the details are pertaining to the garb and grub are correct. Please also remember to bring chairs and we will also need a few tables to put food on and such.

I have also had several people offer to teach A and S classes at the May garb and grub! Lord Bucello will teach a wire weaving class and HL Kyna will teach a class (subject yet to be determined). Anyone else interested in teaching a class please contact me off list at dnk_p at hotmail.com

We look forward to seeing you all there!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina