[Namron] Open A&S Night...What a GREAT start!!...next time: Monday, 31 May, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 08:23:49 PDT 2010

Greetings,

That's a nice match...youngest girl is 7 (week from Sunday), oldest girl is 9, youngest boy is 13 plus I have a 15.75-year-old boy...I know the need for escape!

Fortunately, the Hidden Castle is rather large (and has pool tables) so you can effectively escape and still be within throwing distance...and our end is loaded with adults who are happy to tag team.  8^)

Look forward to seeing you next Monday.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick