[Namron] Namron protectorate planning meeting and work day

Clint clintmcullum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:53:51 PDT 2010

Last planning meeting was very productive, but we have a few more things to discuss. Please join us in helping to make this upcoming Namron Protectorate one for the history books. This Thursday evening at the home of Vincinti and Margherita we will be putting the final touches on the 400 site tokens we started Monday night. 5:30pm-7:00pm we will sew the site tokens and hopefully they will be near to complete. At 7:15pm we will have another planning meeting.
Yours in service,
Lord Alexander Marcellus.