[Namron] Namron protectorate planning meeting and work day

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:01:39 PDT 2010

Greetings!

In case you need address or directions they are:

2604 SW 91st Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

We are located South of SW 89th Street midway between Penn & May. There
is a traffic light located midway between them next to a water tower.
The traffic light is Fairview, turn south and go 3 blocks to SW 91st
Street and turn right. We are the 2nd house on the left.

Vincenti & Margherita
405-361-6761