[Namron] Open A&S Night...MANY THANKS...Monday, 27 Sept, 6:30 p.m.

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 20:41:28 PDT 2010

Good evening!

This is a great idea!  :)  It's nice to see folks going out to Tadhg's weekly
A&S meetings (especially newcomers, Welcome!) - one focused on the arts of armor
and weapon craft is long overdue, methinks.  Too often, we forget that these are
arts in and of themselves, as they just get rolled up in preparation to fight
(or arch).  Thank you, Tadhg for offering such an awesome forum for people to
attend on a regular basis to learn about and work on their arts!

I would like to remind those who are not interested in armor, weapons and/or
combat archery that the second Monday of the month is Namron's "official" A&S
night.  October 11th, beginning at 7:30pm, we'll be having a class on
cross-stitch taught by HE Maleah at my home.  If you are interested in
attending, and would like a project kit made up for you, please contact me by
Friday October 8th.  Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

 YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke
Namron Minister of Arts & Science