[Namron] Open A&S Night...MANY THANKS...Monday, 27 Sept, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 09:33:16 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate the tremendous praise from Lady Droen but I really don't deserve the credit...it's everyone's Open A&S night. I just pimp a little and put out the reminders.

By the way, many thanks to Vincenti and Robert for volunteering to bring out combat archery materials and teach. Look forward to seeing you on 11 Oct.

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick