[Namron] Fun Things to do at Populace Meetings

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:41:53 PDT 2011

What are some fun things to do at Populace Meetings?

While we have the meetings so that the populace can be informed and have
an opportunity to add input, bring up new ideas, concerns, suggestions,
comments, or whatever, it is nice to have some fun after the meeting as
well.

Most of the time the meetings only last 30 to 45 min and then people
visit, go to eat, whatever.

In was brought up that having a potluck 2 to 4 times a year is a great
thing to do. People eat, visit, discuss, plan, share, have fun, and
actually get some un-official business done at the same time.

Adena volunteered to teach a dance class.
Alicia volunteered to teach a simple side-less surcoat (if I remember
correctly).

We have many talented folks in the barony and there are a number of
things that can be shared, taught, discussed, and learned.

What are some of the things that you think might be good for our group
of people?

As you make suggestions, remember location, room, and that many people
do not want to be out too late since it is a work / school night.

Vincenti