[Namron] meetings conversation

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:02:02 PDT 2011

Greetings Everyone!
I hearby declare this horse dead (and what a lovely horse he was)!

I would from this point on ask that you no longer discuss the meetings topic on the list. I feel that we are treading on the edge of people's emotions getting the better of them. I would like to avoid hurt feelings resulting from this discussion.

The facts at this point are as follows:
1. We will continue to have monthly officer's meetings that the populace is welcome to attend and the notes will continue to be published to the list for the populace to read
2. We will continue to have monthly populace meetings where the following will happen:
The Seneschal will give a brief overview of the officer's reports
The officers will have the opportunity to speak if they have something they want to say, but will not be required to speakOther announcements/discussions will occur as needed
We will have social time and classes following the business part of the meetings
If anyone has any further concerns about this topic, please address those concerns to HE Orlando, the Seneschal Lady Margherita, and myself directly. We will be happy to hear your concerns and take them under advisement.
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina