[Namron] meetings

Stacy hotclady at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:14:34 PDT 2011

Wow!
Your excellency

I have been watching this list since Monday and am in shock that this subject is still being talked about and repeating the same thing over and over.  Can we not let this go already?  If I were a new person on the list there is NO way I would want to ask a question on here or for that matter show up to a pop or any meeting for that matter.  As I know  there is sometimes a need to discuss things like this on the list we do need to remember that there are sometime new/newish people on the list and they should not have to see all of this.  If the group has concerns can we not email individuals once a discussion gets to a point?  We do not want to "disenfranchise, confuse, alienate or put off new people.  I'd say any further discussion on said topic might be best viewed in an email to the B&B or to an officer.  Let's encourage new people not discourage them by this kind of public power struggle.

YIS
Alicia Blackdragon