[Namron] OFF TOPIC FW: AT&T NOW HIRING FOR TECHNICIANS IN THE SOUTH WEST REGION

Andrew Steeley turnbull570 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 04:56:19 PDT 2011

Morning All,
Just thought I'd pass this information along.  If there are questions that I can answer please contact me off list and I will do my best.

In Service,
Andrew

AT&T NOW HIRING FOR TECHNICIANS IN THE SOUTH WEST REGION

To ALL AT&T employees in AR, KS, MO, OK & TX

What:

Do you have family, friends or neighbors who have asked you about job opportunities at AT&T?

AT&T is now hiring for U-Verse and Installation & Repair Technicians.

AT&T Technicians help us redefine the cutting edge in our customers’ homes and offices by installing, supporting, and maintaining AT&T U-verse integrated digital TV, high-speed Internet, and voice services.  Our Technicians work with the latest computer technology, audio and visual devices, and communications terminals, as well as cable, and video and audio compression tools.

Premises Technicians work both inside and outside and are responsible for the installation and customer care of the new U-verse integrated digital TV, high speed Internet and voice services.

Customer Services Technicians install, maintain and repair services for our customers.

When:

April and May 2011

Where:

Job opportunities are in the following states: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.

Action Item:

Please ask your referrals to click or go to the following links below to obtain more information about the technical positions available, specific locations and to apply.

ARKANSAS:  http://connect.att.jobs/arkansas/technician
KANSAS:      http://connect.att.jobs/kansas/technician
MISSOURI:   http://connect.att.jobs/missouri/technician
OKLAHOMA: http://connect.att.jobs/oklahoma/technician
TEXAS:        http://connect.att.jobs/texas/technician

Additional Information:

In addition to STRONG communication skills, candidate must qualify on the following pre-employment screening tests:
Technical/Mechanical Test
Physical Abilities Evaluation

* * *
AT&T Proprietary (Internal Use Only)
Not for use or disclosure outside the AT&T companies except under written agreement