[Namron] Minor Emergeny! MOC help needed at Med Faire.

Castellana Donea castellana.donea at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 05:15:43 PDT 2011

Lady Liadan, our MOC in charge of children's activities at Med Faire went into the Emergency Room last night with a rather sizable kindney stone.  She will be fine, but has a couple of long painful days ahead of her.  She will not be able to attend Med Faire this weekend. She charged me to let anyone who needed to know, of the situation and asked if there was anyone one who would be willing to take over her MOC responsibilities last minute.  I believe she has everything already prepared, she just needs someone to be there with the children this weekend.  Let me know if anyone is willing to help.

YIS,

Lady Castellana de Andalusia
known as Castellana Donea
(Kass-tae-yanna)
Protogee' to Syr Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Rom Bara of House Patrin Or
Wiensenfeuer's Deputy Herald
Kingdom Armillary Pursuvant