[Namron] Gate shifts still available

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 18:32:54 PDT 2011

Wiesenfeuer Baronial is just days away and I still have gates shifts available
for those who can help.

Gate shifts, two hours slots.  If you want to stay longer that's great, if you
can only help out for an hour well that will work too!  Plenty of shift
available for Saturday if any are interested.  I'll be bouncing by gate often to
help out too.

Friday 4pm – 6:  Regin / Aldric

Friday 6pm -8:  Cathy / Margherita / HE Caterina

                     7pm- 10pm Faoil / Megan

Friday 8pm – 10:  Rose /

Friday 10pm – 12:  Melissa

Saturday 7 a.m. – 9:  Dee

Saturday 9 a.m. – 11:

Saturday 11am - 1 pm:

Saturday 1 pm - 3:

Water bearers (the more the merrier): Countess Genevria Di Adriano will be
directing the water bearers.  Please help us keep our fighters hydrated.

List Mistresses for Saturday's lists
 Ciara, Faoil, Megan and HL Adalia

We are also accepting donations for the gift baskets.  If you have something you
would like to donate please drop it off at gate or find Dee or Valia.

Thanks for everything!

YIS
Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Valia of the Mist