[Namron] March 2011 Officer Meeting Notes

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Apr 20 06:21:03 PDT 2011

Why do we need to shorten pop meeting?  The meeting itself rarely takes much more than 30 - 45 minutes, so if we start at 7:30 we're normally through shortly after 8. In some ways, I think we need to make the meeting itself longer, and encourage populace discussion of things that are either upcoming, or what went right / wrong with things that occurred in the past month.  I know of times when people got there late and discovered that the meeting itself was already over.

Annabelle