[Namron] March 2011 Officer Meeting Notes

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:52:02 PDT 2011

Good thoughts and points.

On people arriving late there is not much we can do except encourage
them to get there earlier. We need to keep the meetings running on time
for everyone's benefit.

Last month ran longer but that was mostly because of the closing stuff
from Medfair, stuff coming up on Beltane, and trying to have all of the
officers speak a little bit more so that the new people know more about
who does what and what is going on.

I am not sure what the best solution is except one ...
Keep lines of communication open and listen to everyone that wants to
have a chance to speak!

YIS,
Vincenti