[Namron] March 2011 Officer Meeting Notes

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 20 07:37:40 PDT 2011

Vincenti,

I would like to see this policy statement added to the officer's meeting announcements. It creates the feeling of a town council meeting makes the structure of the meeting more accessible. I have hesitated to even consider attending because I thought I would be out of place.  Not that I make it up to Namron often anyway so the question is moot in my case.

On a more general note to all,

I would add that both reducing the number of officers meetings and reducing the amount of business handled at populous meetings is a bit scary.  One or the other might be OK.  Doing both means either less business is dealt with at all or business matters are handled by a small group as they arise and reported to the barony as a whole perhaps well after the fact. Thus, effectively, decisions are made behind closed doors.
This is a matter that bears thought and discussion both here on the list and in populous meeting so that the Seneschal and the Baron know our feelings before they make their final decisions.

YIS,
AEla