[Namron] March 2011 Officer Meeting Notes

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:04:38 PDT 2011

Agreed.  Generally people are good people.  What i mean is that in general
people dont mean to disenfranchise one another, they simple dont understand
the problem from the others perspective.  As a seasoned, <snickers, can I
say that yet... I've always been the newbie> member of the barony I am in a
position to see the problem from both points of view.  I have friends on
both sides of the issue.

I think the most important thing to remember, especially in open forum such
as the web where so many newcomers come to learn about us, is that
communicating the needs of the entire barony is important (such as the
original email from Annabelle) so that the barony as a whole can see the
objective from all points of view.

The bigger "elephant in the room" is why some feel alienated from the barony
as a whole.  This, can only be resolved through open communication and is
another reason why our business meetings like pop must have depth.  Any
concerns need to be addressed openly and face to face so that an answer can
be resolved.

I've seen mole hills become mountains in this barony, as I know many of you
have.  Please use discretion when posting in areas that exist forever like
the internet.  It is important for the future of the barony as a whole.
 There are open meetings, both the Pop meeting and the officers meeting
where issues can be addressed and more often than not a discussion and a hug
can resolve things.

cariñosamente
Señor Lorenzo Martín