[Namron] suggestion for meetings

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:30:01 PDT 2011

I like it.  I remember when I first started coming it was information from
the officers, and their comedy, that made me interested in what was going
on.  As some have stated, too, it doesnt have to be the same old info.
 We've started doing some rather cool things at rapier, that I think most
would gain some interest from even if they had no interest in rapier.

Lorenzo