[Namron] Now That Fair Is Over....

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 3 22:44:36 PDT 2011

I cannot thank everyone enough for the hard work you put in to make this our
best Medieval Fair ever!  All throughout the weekend and even starting with
set up I was hearing numerous compliments about how great the Embassy
looked.   And even though we are completely worn out, tired and wind
whipped, it is already time to begin looking forward to the 2012 Fair!  In
the next few days, after you have recovered, please take a few moments to
look back and let us know what you think were the good points and the bad
points, not only with the Embassy itself but with the overall Fair.  We
already have a host of great ideas coming in for next year.

The only way we can improve is with your input.

Thank you again!

Wolfgang

On behalf of the Staff of Directors

18:57:00