[Namron] Now That Fair Is Over....

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 11:16:13 PDT 2011

One thing that I really appreciated was the layout of the SCA camp. Both as a volunteer on Saturday and a visitor (with a stroller) on Sunday, it was very easy to navigate and move through the SCA area, even with the crowds. :)

-Rose

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."