[Namron] Newcomers' Meeting

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:28:19 PDT 2011

Where?

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick

--- On Tue, 4/5/11, Chris McKinley <baguakali at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Chris McKinley <baguakali at gmail.com>
Subject: [Namron] Newcomers' Meeting
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 4:12 PM

I have reserved Thursday April the 14th starting at 6:00 p.m. for the Newcomers' Meeting to greet all the folks we had come visit us at Med Faire this year.  We had even more names this year on the signup sheets for more information than we had last year.  Last year, the populace of Namron really stepped up and provided an excellent turnout for the meeting as well as really great interactive demonstrations of all the various activities that we in the SCA pursue.  I'd like to request that we do it again this year even bigger and better.  Please come out Thursday night in garb and bring the things you need to provide a demonstration of your favorite SCA activities.

This is our chance to strike while the iron is hot and follow up on the newcomer interest we had at Med Faire and to begin friendships with those who might wish to join us.  In addition to demonstrators of the various activities, I'll also need docents to interact with the newcomers and provide explanations and answer questions regarding what they're seeing demonstrated.  Please help in any way you can to make this welcoming of our new friends a success.  Thank you.

Ld. Christopher MacFionndlaigh
Namron Hospitaler

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----