[Namron] March 2011 Officer Meeting Notes

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:35:49 PDT 2011

*snip*

There are some of us who already feel that our input is not desired, and are
being “disenfranchised” because we can’t / don’t attend the rapier
practice/scribes meeting and / or heavy practices, and changing the populace
meeting focus from being a business meeting to being an A&S meeting will NOT
help that feeling.

It saddens me that people feel left out because they are not interested in
the the same things as others. There is not  that I am aware of any intent
to disenfranchise any person or group of people.

My opinion on populace meeting of our historical reenactment  group is that
it serves primarily as an information exchange from the nobles and their
officers, at this time. It would in my opinion be nice to have more
community building activities. It seems like there is room for everyone to
work together and support the barony and nurture the wonderful growth we
have been experiencing.

--
Monica Ball

Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others.”
– *Jonathan
Winters*