[Namron] March 2011 Officer Meeting Notes

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 22 08:44:36 PDT 2011

Actually, that sounds like an interesting report and definitely sounds much like what I was envisioning as being important.  A statement of where to find meeting times, places and maps plus a suggestion to talk to the respective officers for more information could indeed be saved as a part of a regular wrap up at the end by the seneschal or baron in my opinion.

AEla, who finds we may be in closer agreement than we thought.