[Namron] sorry for off topic but is someone needs a inexpensive ride

Svan Coldbrowskaldsson ldsvan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 07:18:54 PDT 2011

My friends, i have a 1980 lebaron,4 door, sound engine(slant 6 cyl,
gets good gas mileage),new power steeringpump, a/c will work if
charged but needs a leak fixed, inspected but not tagged or
registered, clear title. I picked this car up for a friend from a
friend and the former doesnt need it now. im asking 300  OBO. the car
is in ft worth, but if you get it registered ,i may be able to deliver
it to you (depending on how far away you are that is, tho i have
family in shawnee, so norman or okc is not out of the question).
thanks for letting me post this.  HL Svan Koldbrunnarskaldsson