[Namron] Shed Inventory Day - Saturday Aug 13th starting at 8am

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:05:45 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I wanted to remind everyone that we are having a shed inventory day this Saturday at 8am at Phred the Shed in Norman. If you have any Baronial
property please bring it so that it can be inventoried or if you are the keeper of certain items please make a list of those items (armor,
targets, whatever) and bring the list to inventory. We must get the inventory done for end of year and change out of officers so we need to
get everything accounted for. Also if you can take pictures and e-mail them, of anything you are not bringing that will help a bunch in being
able to know what the Barony has.

For anyone that is a champion and has pass down items we would like to get pictures and a list of those items as well.

Now for the good news / bad news ... it is raining (good news)!!! If it is raining Saturday morning we will not be able to do inventory because we
do not want to get everything and everyone wet (bad news). Be sure to check the email list Saturday morning for the latest update before you
leave the house or feel free to call either Antonia (476-5515) or myself (990-1200) to confirm. We will try to make a decision Friday night but
we may have to wait until Saturday morning to make sure.

YIS,
Margherita de Mantua