[Namron] Award reccomendaton

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 04:38:45 PDT 2011

I agree! And that is why it is up to those people that have been around
for a little while and seen what those people do to submit them for an
award. ANYONE can submit a recommendation, this is not something that
should be left up to just the B&B or just the Officers.

And the way to make sure they get their AoA or whatever else they
deserve go to http://www.ansteorra.org/ and then scroll down to the
bottom center of the page and click on "Award Recommendations" and it
should take you to http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php fill that
out for the individual to get their kingdom awards.

For those people that deserve a Baronial award, you should email the
same type of information (who, what, why) to dnk_p at hotmail.com AND to
orlando at scaevent.org (our wonderful B&B). There is no way for them to
see everything, everywhere, at the same time. They need our help!

The last thing you do after you decide that someone deserves an award
and you have submitted them for the award is talk to a couple of other
people that have seen the same things you have and ask them to submit a
recommendation also. This will INCREASE the chances of them getting what
they should get.

If for some reason they do not get the award, wait 6 months and do it
again:-)

Vincenti