[Namron] Gulf War ACCEPS Closes Soon!

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Mon Feb 21 09:00:37 PST 2011

If you've put this off to the last minute, it's getting closer!  As of today there are only five more days to get this done!  Please remember to mark "Ansteorra Namron" in the "Groups Camping With" space.  And we also will need your confirmation numbers for our regional Land-o-Crat, Elsa.

Please also let us know the following information:

Name of the person responsible for the tent
Tent footprint (a rectangle/square area including ropes)
Tent dimensions (without ropes, so we can plan to double up rope areas as required)
Type of tent (so we can make the Namron lands look great by putting period tents along the road)
Number of people who will be living in the tent
Side of the tent your door is on (long or short)
Notes (for example, if you're bringing children and want to be placed closer to the middle of camp for a buffer zone, or you have other special needs)

Yours in preparation for another GREAT GULF WAR,
Rob (o' the Faire)
Namron Land Coordinator