[Namron] shafts

Lance huntsmanlance at cox.net
Fri Feb 25 12:42:34 PST 2011

Hey ya Duncan, the all around best is 3 Rivers. They have decent prices and the quality....spine, weight and such are good. Here is the link..... http://www.3riversarchery.com/Arrows+Shafting+Wood+Port+Orford+Cedar_c58_s158_p213_i1112X_product.html   With the weight of your bow i would get the 5/16" and when you say period if you mean a bow without a cut in shelf then i would get the 35-40 spine.  On the field points i would go with the 5/16 and 100 grain to help keeping you to have to point at the moon at the 30 and 40 yard targets!!!

Hope this helps, and if you can make it come out to the practice on Sunday!

Laurence