[Namron] Norman Mardi Gras

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 25 07:36:42 PST 2011

Good Morning Cat

Based on the recommendation you and Orlando passed on to Vincenti and
Margherita, the folks in attendance at Med Fair Planning last night thought
it was too close to the deadline to put together a worthy presentation,
especially with GW and Med Fair so close.  Apparently the Parade had been
cancelled altogether for some time but at last minute new leadership took
over, which probably explains why the invitations went out so late.

I would think the time would be better used to get volunteers to continue
working on finishing the Baronial projects needed for GW.

Wolfgang

  _____