[Namron] Med Fair Planning Meeting Report

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 25 12:42:03 PST 2011

We had a GREAT meeting Thursday night with many good solid ideas put on the
floor and incorporated into the overall plan.  Everything is progressing
smoothly and we are getting excited about raising the SCA Embassy and
bringing it to life.  Updates have been made to the Med Fair Web Site,
http://medfair.baronyofnamron.org/

Or for all the good details, just grab me or any of the other Directors at
Populace this coming Tuesday and we'll be happy to get you updated.

In Service

Wolfgang

On Behalf of the Staff of Directors

07:34:00