[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S 1/20

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 11:10:44 PST 2011

Greetings!!

This Thursday 7pm, January 20, is the Barony of Wiesenfeuer's Arts and Sciences
meeting.  First one of the year!Thought you'd try your hand at illumination?
leatherwork? or sewing and it's just not working out for you?  Now you have all
this.. this.. stuff.   You don't know how to use the tools  and/or have supplies
for a craft that you just aren't into it anymore, leftover trim or fabric you
will never use.

Well then!  Let us help you out!!!

This Thursday starting at 7pm at HL Branislava's house (located at 612 Brookwood
Drive in south OKC 73139) we will be having a swap meet... barter and
trade...no, please really, just take it.. get together.  Swap some trim for a
left handed caligraphy pen, trade this for that and who knows what else!  If you
have nothing to swap or trade no worries! Eveyone is welcome and you might wind
up in the 'no,please really, just take it' catagory.  There is also the 'Oh
yeah! I know how to use that, here let me show you...' catagory as well. : ) I'm
sure future A&S meetings/classes will be discussed, please tell us what you like
to learn about this year and we'll see what we can do.

Please pay attention to the weather before leaving your home tomorrow.  The
weather dudes on TV say snow and ice should be over by noon Thursday with most
of central OKC and south OKC getting anywhere from a dusting to an inch or so of
snow on the ground.  This is Oklahoma and that will undoubtly change a dozen
times between now and then.  I hope that by meetin' time the roads will have
cleared off (or perfectly fine) if not we'll cancel and reschedule.  If weather
dictates that we cancel I will have that annoucement posted on the list here no
later than 6pm.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to give me a call
(609-4549) or shoot me an email.

Hope to see you there!

YIS
HL Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S
Barony of Wiesenfeuer

p.s. reminder; I will be traveling from my home to Branislava's between 6:15 and
7:00 tomorrow night and will not answer my phone while driving so if you need
driving directions to Branislava's house, please call Branislava at (405) 650-
8121 or give me a call earlier that day.