[Namron] Beading night

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 11:26:08 PST 2011

It's Wednesday and the D and V Garage Beadery is open. : )  I'm home all day
just give me a call at home at 619-1938 if you'd like to make beads
today. Anytime after 1:30 today is perfectly fine.

Also, Ciara found this cool place in Guthrie and I think we are going to be
planning a road trip for this Saturday for those who are interested.  The place
is called the Art Glass Emporium (web site:
http://www.stainedglassoklahoma.com/index.php?id=6 ) and they sell glass rods
and other cool stuff we use.  They can also refill the MAPP cans! So I have
about twenty + cans that I *really* need to get up there.  So let me or Ciara
know if your interested and we can car pool or something.

YIS
Dee