[Namron] Tavern for Beltaine

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:22:25 PST 2011

Greetings Unto the Wonderful Populace of the Barony of Namron and its Canton of Skorrgardr,
I write this day to ask for your help. HE Orlando and I seek a good gentle to volunteer to run a tavern for our upcoming Beltane event. We would like to ask that the tavern food be in line with the theme for this year's event, Alice in Wonderland. Other than that, we are open to any and all ideas. If you would like to volunteer to run the tavern, please send a proposed menu and pricing structure to HE, myself, and Lady Margherita, our seneschal.
Thank you in advance for all that you do to make our Barony great!
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina