[Namron] Santa's Helpers

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Jan 31 05:40:05 PST 2011

Greetings,

With the weather expected this evening, please do NOT travel if you're at all unsure of the roads.

I am still planning on being at the Open A&S tonight and will be willing to discuss plans for helping Father Christmas at Yule Revel, but it's only about 2 miles from my house.  I have had several suggestions already made to me and we can discuss ideas and how many items we want to make throughout the year.  I wouldn't mind getting enough toys made for everyone to get several, and possibly even allow adults to choose items if they wish.  (If Father Christmas thinks they've been good, of course.)

Annabelle