[Namron] Gulf Wars Plans

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Jan 6 10:19:14 PST 2011

The best thing about this year's meal plan?? Cat and I ARE NOT running it!!!
Mwwwwaaaahaahahahah!!

Really the meal plan usually rocks and it's a great kick-off to evening
revelry! With Lady Afsenae hosting it the food should be excellent.

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi