[Namron] Gulf Wars Plans

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 09:31:14 PST 2011

We'll be fine until Gulf Wars takes "ghosts" seriously.
Pennsic ignored it for a lot of years until a couple of camps abused it...then, they checked the paid reservations against the folks at the door--and hammered the groups who were guilty. Again, that was abuse like pre-reg 30 people for a 10 person camp...which also makes for very cranky neighbors.

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick