[Namron] Med Fair Planning Meeting

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 22:03:39 PST 2011

We had a VERY successful first Medieval Fair Planning Meeting which included
filling our Staff of Directors and getting some good ideas underway.

And an old Wolfgang learned a new trick tonight, how to build a Web Page!
Let's see if it works-point your browser to baronyofnamron.org
<http://www.baronyofnamron.org/>  and follow the homepage link to Norman Med
Fair Planning.  If successful, you should see a list of our new Staff of
Directors.

***** NOTE TO DIRECTORS******

PLEASE review my work and double check spellings and e-mail links.  I
probably made mistakes.  Contact myself or Orlando and we'll get them
corrected ASAP before we take the page "public."

*****AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED MISSIVE*****

Several great ideas were brought up tonight, including establishing ASAP a
set daily schedule of activities that can at the very least be posted at the
gateway to the Embassy allowing patrons to see at a glance what will be
happening when and where in the Embassy that particular day.

Lord Chris our Hospitaler presented several good ideas on how to RECRUIT AND
RETAIN prospective members and emphasized this is our most important event
of the year when it comes to building our family.

All in all, we were excited over the enthusiasm from those who attended and
are already looking forward to our next planning meeting at 7 pm Thursday
Feb 3 at Lady Droen's, 1500 Creekside Dr. in Norman.  If you couldn't make
our first meeting, we encourage you attend our next.

WE NEED YOUR IDEAS and INPUTS!

Wolfgang

19:34:00

07:34:00