[Namron] MED FAIR PLANNIG MEETING REMINDER

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 17:52:50 PST 2011

Greetings!

Just a quick reminder of the Medieval Fair Planning Meeting at 7 pm Thursday
Jan. 20 at Lady Droen's keep located at 1500 Creekside Dr. in Norman.

Now if you are alert you noticed a change in time as we originally planned
to meet at 8 but decided to move up an hour so as not to compete with
Bardic.

We look forward to seeing you there with your ideas and hopefully eagerness
to volunteer for one of the Staff of Directors positions.  We want this to
be our best Fair to date and need YOUR help to achieve this goal.

In Service

Wolfgang

19:34:00

07:34:00