[Namron] Laurel's Prize Tournament Side Board Coordinator

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:46:36 PDT 2011

Greetings Populace,

Due to mundane conflicts, our Side Board coordinator has regretfully
withdrawn from the position.  I am needing someone to step in and coordinate
the Side board for LPT.  Please contact myself as well as copying the
Baroness and our Seneschal if you are interested in leading this position
for our event.  I am in need of a replacement quickly so please contact me
as soon as you can!

In Service,
Lady Antonia de la fuente

--
If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev