[Namron] Pop Meeting 1Mar2011

Beka R beka19743 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:11:08 PST 2011

Good evening populace! Due to mundane issues, I will not be able to attend tonight's populace meeting. However, I would like to pass on that I need the officers of Namron to contact me offline who have not updated their information on the Namron website or, have sent it to me in order to update it myself. If you are unsure, then go ahead and email me anyways, please! I bid you all a great evening and enjoyment at the meeting tonight and please know that I certainly wish I were there with you (unless someone wants to come and attend to my studies?)

YIS,

Lady Ciara inghean Tomas
Namron Webminister