[Namron] Not going to Gulf Wars?

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 18:10:32 PST 2011

Hello all! I knw that quite a few of us are going to War, but I know that a few
are NOT going. You are who I am talking to. I am loking for someone to help with
my doggies and Kitty while I am away. I need someone to either come over and
watch them, take them to your house, (yes, I will seperate them), or come and
live at my house for a week or so. I dont have much to offer, but offer I will.
Want something from War? How about New rleans? Do you like to drink? Need
someone to sew for you? I have lots and lots of tallents, and am willing to
offer most of them. If you think you may be able to help, PLEASE give me a call,
text, e-mail, facebook shoutout, andthing! Thanks!
Kylie