[Namron] Medfair revel - site FOUND

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Mar 25 08:24:05 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I just received word from Margherita that the UU Church has had plans changed, and will be available after 6 pm on April 2.  She has booked the building for us.  I will have maps available Saturday at Medfair for those who do not know how to get there.

I am planning on having at least 2 or 3 types of stew available, along with breads and non-alcoholic drinks, for those who wish to come straight from Medfair.

Annabelle