[Namron] Medfair revel - site FOUND

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 08:52:28 PDT 2011

HUZZAH!

  _____

From: namron-bounces+variglog=sbcglobal.net at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+variglog=sbcglobal.net at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Epperson, Sheryl
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 10:24 AM
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Namron] Medfair revel - site FOUND

Greetings,

I just received word from Margherita that the UU Church has had plans
changed, and will be available after 6 pm on April 2.  She has booked the
building for us.  I will have maps available Saturday at Medfair for those
who do not know how to get there.

I am planning on having at least 2 or 3 types of stew available, along with
breads and non-alcoholic drinks, for those who wish to come straight from
Medfair.

Annabelle

07:34:00