[Namron] Baronesses Toy Tourney Reminder

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:08:09 PDT 2011

Greetings all!
I just wanted to send a reminder that the Baronesses Toy Tournament will be
held at Eldern Hills' Samhain event
Friday October 28-Sunday October 30. Namron will be hosting the rapier
tournament, Eldern will be hosting the archery tournament, and
Wiesenfeuer will be hosting the chivalric tournament. A toy will be
required to enter all of the tournaments (but you can bring more than
one) and the barony who brings the most toys will win the honor of being
 able to display the Toy Tourney banner for the year. So please plan to
attend this wonderful event, bring toys (lots of toys), and compete in
the Toy Tourney. If you cannot attend, I will also take toys down with
me if you can get them to me before the event.
YIS to Namron, the Dream, and bringing a good Christmas to children all over Oklahoma!
Baronessa Caterina