[Namron] TREBUCHET WORK DAY THIS SUNDAY!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 20 11:29:01 PDT 2011

Namron's 2 Traction (Man Powered) Trebuchets are safely in the shop and on
the work straddles ready for hardware repair and upgrades; the new pull down
hardware is ready to be installed and I will have Open Shop Sunday afternoon
so we can do that as well as  discuss any other mods we wish to make to the
Engines.  In addition, the Team has expressed interest in designing and
building transport wagons to allow quick movement of the Engines on the
battlefield-we can begin work on those as well.

I also have rounded up a "vintage" wooden Ammo Box that will make a perfect
Field Tool Box for the Engines and that needs to be cleaned up, sanded a bit
and top coated with some stain.

Finally, and this is where input from all the Engineers and prospective
Engineers is needed, we can begin to lay design for Engines 3 and 4 (Frames
5 and 6).

I am located at 1816 Twintree Drive which is in the southeast part of Norman
just off Highway 9 near the Postal Training Center.  I'll throw the doors
open about 1 and we can go until dark or the neighbors' cats chase us off
:-)  And if you have extra safety glasses, please bring them.

Feel free to call me at 360-4150 if you need detailed directions or have
questions.

In Service

Wolfgang

18:35:00