[Namron] TREBUCHET WORK DAY THIS SUNDAY!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Oct 20 23:36:15 PDT 2011

This is great news! A few things i noticed from last year.

Of course the pins need to be better fixed so they don't spin. This caused
many misfires last year.

Some way to make the whole engine more easily and quickly moved, locking
wheels?

The boom tends to twist right or left if the pullers aren't in sync. Not
sure how, but we may want to look at mitigating this some how.

Reseting the lanyard on the sling is THE SLOWEST part of the firing drill.
Not sure that an engineering solution exists. So, teams should
practice resetting the sling ALOT.

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com