[Namron] TREBUCHET UPDATE

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 28 11:20:59 PDT 2011

Last Sunday I was able to mount the new pull down hardware on both throwing
arms and now we just need to re-rig the rope pull down harnesses.

Snap locks and nylon slip rings are ready to be attached to the slings and
the quick change pin hardware for the throwing arms is in.  It needs to be
cut in and calibrated and this is where the fun begins as calibration
process requires 2 or 3 different teams making a few test shots, then
calibrating the pins based on the results.  Repeat until the engines are
spot on.  Then drink beer :-)

Wolfgang